David's Family


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Memories


Our cousin Dennis did a slide show last year for my Grandma and Grandpa's wedding aniversary and he sent me some of the old pics of Dad! When he's little you can see the shit-eating grin he had and still does sometimes and I always like seeing the ones from Vietnam, he looks so handsome to me as a soldier! Dad's doing better today, his mouth is still pretty sore, but I think skipping the chemo last week was a good idea so he can heal up a little bit. After next week, he'll be more than half way done with radiation, and we can all enjoy some Sooner football!








1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh - Thank you so much for the updates on your dad here on this blog. I used to work with your dad at Storm and have so many fun memories of that time with him. Please give him my best and let him know that we are praying for a quick and speedy recovery. Kevin McDonald

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones